- Designed for removal of malodorous compounds at low concentration levels
- Exceptional performance compared to slurry media or carbon/polyester pads
- Available in standard capacity and high capacity models in 2”
and 4” depths
- Standard capacity media has a carbon mass loading of 7 oz.
Per square yard of material
- Available with three contaminant specific activated carbon products: VOC’s, Acid Gases, and Alkaline Gases
- Available in 1 lb. And 5 lb. Containers
- Use in air ducts or anywhere foul odors are present
- no effects of over exposure for eye, skin, ingestion or inhalation.
- will entrap and neutralize odor causing molecules, rather
than mask them
- was exclusively used for smoke abatement after the World Trade Center bombing to clean both towers in 1993 and is the standard in the disaster restoration industry
- will draw out from porous materials such as wall board, carpet, fabric from curtains and furniture, the “stale” smoke smell or the “stagnant air” smell